I Me Mine

My photo
(pengennya) di Liverpool, Indonesia
i'm pretty, i'm smart, i'm adorable, i'm gorgeous, and.. i'm good at lying.. so my point is.. these all are lies.

Only A Northern Song


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm Back!

HELLO, BLOG!!!!! I SWEAR FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I MISS YOU SO BAAAAAD! YOU MISS ME? SURE YOU DO. ;P

I don't want to say anything. I just want to tell you that I miss you for all of these months that I've left you. Don't worry, I won't and will never forget you, blog.

Btw, I'm active on twitter right now. I don't know why, but still blog seems more interesting than twitter does.

Maybe you should follow my twitter, in case you miss me, @dittymisslizzy.

Sorry for promoting. But relax blog, I'll post some randomly awesome and silly things in here...soon!

Toodles!

No comments: